15.09.2022 | 10 AM CEST
The E-LOBSTER project is getting towards its completion!
This is the moment to meet one to each other in a dedicated final event where to present the main outcomes of the project from the testing campaigns and the demonstration activities in Metro of Madrid.
On September 15th from 10 AM CEST, don’t miss the opportunity to attend the virtual “Third Stakeholders’ Workshop”!
Follow the link to register to the event: Register to the Final meeting
- 10:00 – 10:10 Welcome & opening of the Meeting – UITP, RINA Consulting
- E-LOBSTER partners says hello!
- Brief outline of agenda and the desired outcomes from the workshop
- 10:10 – 10:30 E-LOBSTER project results – RINA Consulting, University of Birmingham
- Overview of the project goals and objectives
- Main results
- 10:30 – 10:35 Overview of the Metro de Madrid Demonstration o Videos and slides to support the narrative of installation, testing and go-live
- 10:35 – 10:55 Results of the Demonstration in Metro de Madrid – Metro of Madrid, Turbo Power System, Lithium Balance
- Analysis of the experience
- Presentation of Lessons learned focused on testing and installation
- 10:55 – 11:15 Presentation of other related EU funded projects dealing with transport and Energy Efficiency: SmartHubs, EfficienCe – University of Newcastle, Rupprecht Consult
- 11:15 – 11:30 Routes for Replication – RINA Consulting, University of Birmingham
- How the system could be replicated starting from the results of Metro of Madrid
- Potential case study related to tram, regional trains and railways
- Potential markets
- 11:30 – 12:15 Interactive Session: Business Models and commercialization perspectives – Project Partners & Workshop Participants
- Business models
- Collections of needs, challenges and opportunities identified by stakeholders through a survey/questionnaire
- Q&A, discussions and feedback
- 12:15 – 12.30 End of the meeting UITP-RINA Consulting