E-LOBSTER kick-off meeting
All project partners met in Brussels to discuss the future actions!
The E-LOBSTER kick-off meeting was held in July where members of the international project consortium comprising RINA, Turbo Power Systems, RSSB, the University of Birmingham, Lithium Balance, Metro de Madrid, University of Newcastle, FFE and UITP met in Brussels, Belgium, to present their technologies and discuss the future actions over the next six months.
The meeting took place in the “Ufficio di Collegamento della Regione Toscana con le Istituzioni UE” on Tuesday, 3rd July 2018.
After a short introduction of all project partners and their role in E-LOBSTER, all the work packages:
- WP1: Analysis of energy losses for fully integrated power distribution and transport networks
- WP2: Enabling technologies
- WP3: Policy, regulation and standards
- WP4: System Integration – Measures and technologies for collaborative rail and electricity networks for losses reduction and mutual benefit interaction
- WP5: Demonstration and Validation of the E-LOBSTER
- WP6: Dissemination and Route for Replication
- WP7: Management and coordination
The project consortium is glad to be part of this collaboration and is working hard to achieve the first project results!