Webinar “E-LOBSTER DSO and Technology Provider Stakeholders”
Join us on 22 September 2020 to learn more about project results and opportunities!
E-LOBSTER project is proposing an innovative R+G (Railway to Grid) Management system which, combined with advanced power electronics and storage systems, will be able to reduce electricity losses in both the power distribution network and the light railway network. The system will be able to make the best use of the available energy on both the grids by increasing their mutual synergies and maximizing the consumption of local Renewable Energy Sources (RES) production through electric energy storages.
In particular, by May 2022 E-LOBSTER will develop:
- an innovative unique tool for the real-time monitoring of losses and energy consumption of power distribution networks and railway electrification networks validated through real data
- advanced power electronics that will allow a unique management of the energy between traction substations and distribution network
- a new real-time optimized Railway to Grid/Grid to Railway (R+G) energy management aiming to optimize the interaction between electrified transport and distribution networks using shared assets
The Project Consortium is glad to invite you to join “E-LOBSTER DSO and Technology Provider Stakeholders’ Webinar”, taking place on GoToWebinar 22 September 2020 from 10.00 to 12.30 CEST.
The main objective of the DSO and Technology Provider Stakeholders Webinar is to discuss specific research and technical results of the E-LOBSTER system and exchange feedback and opportunities.
The agenda of the webinar is available here.
Registrations to this online workshop will include two steps:
- Firstly, please register to the UITP Registration Link : https://efficy.uitp.org/onlinereg/?e=6936&ext=1&p=-1&rk=online
- After you have registered to the UITP Registration Link, you will receive GotoWebinar Registration